They say “nobody is perfect” and I honestly believe in that. Why? Because we all have our own flaws and imperfections. Even the most beautiful creation can be scarred, the loveliest dream will end and the perfect guy (as you think he is) can and will still hurt you.
We, especially us girls, think that there’s still this one perfect guy who will turn our world upside down, who will let us experience heaven on earth and will make us feel as if we’re the only girl in this world. When we say “perfect” though, we’re referring to almost possible, but not quite because going back to the first paragraph, “nobody is perfect”. So how will we know if this guy really exists? Well, I stumbled upon this post on Facebook entitled “26 Things That A Perfect Guy Would Do” which lists down the ideal or the perfect guy. I don’t necessarily believe in the list ’cause it can be very subjective but for me, you don’t really need a perfect guy or list down things you’ll want him to do. Anyone who loves you wholeheartedly and loves your imperfections is already perfect for you.
Here’s the list though. Feel free to post your comments with your ideal guys or girls. Thanks!
26 Things That A Perfect Guy Would Do
1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.
2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
4. Give you the remote control during the game.
5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
6. Play with your hair.
7. His hands always find yours.
8. Be cute when he really wants something.
9. Offer you plenty of massages.
10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
11. Never run out of love.
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.
13. Realize he’s being funny when he needs to be serious.
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
16. Smile a lot.
17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn’t normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you.
19. Help others out.
20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.
21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each other’s company, even when his friends are watching.
22. Sing, even if he can’t.
23. Have a creative sense of humor.
24. Stare at you.
25. Call for no reason.
26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs – just because he loves u that much to quit it.